All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the trouble spots of growing up, examining two viewpoints: the adolescent's and the parents'. Offering practical, problem-solving scenarios, the book gives advice on a whole range of important issues such as rebelliousness, drug-taking and eating disorders.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Fenwick,Tony Smith
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/1993
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/12/1997
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight843 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.62
- £7.06Trending at £7.98
- £11.99Trending at £13.29
- £18.36Trending at £18.61
- £15.98Trending at £17.50
- £19.98Trending at £21.89
- £11.61Trending at £12.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.