CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Yifrah Kaminer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding Adolescent Substance Abuse: Introduction. Terminology and Classification. Epidemiology of Adolescent Substance Use and Adolescent Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders. Etiology and Pathogenesis of Adolescent Substance Use and Adolescent Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders. Dual Diagnosis. Adolescent Substance Use and Adolescent Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders. Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders in Children and Adolescents. Maternal and Infancy Addiction. Interventions: Prevention of High-Risk Behaviors. The Assessment Process. Treatment Selection and Modalities. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.