All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of the literature on learning disabilities and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) focuses on the needs of elementary-age children, but older students with these conditions also require significant support.
- Author BiographyNoel Gregg, PhD, is Distinguished Research Professor in the Department of Psychology and the Department of Communication Sciences and Special Education at the University of Georgia, USA, where she is also Director of the Regents' Center for Learning Disorders. Her areas of specialization include adolescents and adults with learning disabilities and ADHD, accommodations, alternative media, assessment, written language disorders, and measurement validity. Dr. Gregg has published numerous books, book chapters, and articles, and has been an expert witness in several key legal cases pertaining to accommodating adults with learning disabilities and ADHD on high-stakes tests.
- Author(s)Noel Gregg
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.