All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen adolescents question gender roles, class, race, and ability, teachers are often at a loss. Adolescents at School gives educators a practical, jargon-free account of what adolescents are going through and a teacher s place in youth development.
- Author BiographyMichael Sadowski is an assistant professor in the Master of Arts in Teaching Program at Bard College. He is the former editor of the Harvard Education Letter and editor of Teaching Immigrant and Second-Language Students (Harvard Education Press).
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Sadowski
- Foreword byDeborah Meier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.