All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the recollections of the author's army life from enlistment to the landing at Algiers in 1943.
- Author BiographySpike Milligan was born at Ahmednagar in India in 1918. He received his first education in a tent in the Hyderabad Sindh desert and graduated from there, through a series of Roman Catholic schools in India and England, to the Lewisham Polytechnic. He then plunged into the world of Show Business, seduced by his first stage appearance, at the age of eight, in the nativity play of his Poona convent school. He began his career as a band musician, but has since become famous as a humorous scriptwriter and actor in both films and broadcasting. Spike received an honorary CBE in 1992.
- Author(s)Spike Milligan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/1973
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.