All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles doctrinal battles of early modern Catholicism. This book presents a study of the radical Augustinian philosophy developed by abbesses during decades of persecution by Louis XIV and his ecclesiastical allies.
- Author BiographyJOHN J. CONLEY, S.J., is Bernard P. Knott Chair of Philosophy and Theology at Loyola College in Maryland.
- Author(s)John J. Conley
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Weight658 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.