All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition Adult Neurogenesis 2 gives a comprehensive overview on this exciting and rapidly evolving topic. It includes research on adult neurogenesis, the generation of new neurons in the adult brain, changes how we look at neuropsychiatric disorders such as dementias and major depression as well as normal cognitive aging.
- Author BiographyGerd Kempermann is Professor at the CRTD, Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden, and Speaker of the Dresden site of the DZNE, the German Center for Neurodegenerative disease. He works on the question of how genes and activity regulate adult neurogenesis and what the function of new neurons in the adult brain is.
- PrizesWinner of British Medical Association Book of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Gerd Kempermann
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight1666 g
- Width181 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.