All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionAdults have been and remain marginalized in academic institutions due to a deeply-rooted culture bias. This work analyzes the adult student experience in higher education, exploring the organizational and personal barriers that adults face in reaching their educational goals.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY WILLIAM QUINNAN is Assistant Dean and Chief Student Affairs Officer at Raymond Walters College at the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Timothy William Quinnan
- Date of Publication30/07/1997
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCritical Studies in Education & Culture
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byWilliam G. Tierney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.