All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses the early Calvinist divorces of Reformation Geneva, examining grounds for divorce and highlighting several notable cases. It also discusses the work of the Consistory of Geneva, an institution established in 1541 that was designed to help control the behaviour of the population.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Kingdon was Hilldale Professor of History at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Robert M. Kingdon
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/1995
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHarvard Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 118
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight304 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.