All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.89
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the results achieved by a project in the field of natural speech understanding. All components of the computer system used in the project are described, from speech recognition algorithms and techniques to hardware based on Digital Speech Processing (DSP).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/11/1990
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleResearch Reports Esprit / Project 26. Sip
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight507 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGiancarlo Pirani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.