All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling title that has been helping AutoCAD users for more than two decades is better than ever. This is THE book for users of AutoCAD who are looking for the same great, step-by-step instruction and illustrations in the Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook and want to delve deeper into AutoCAD 2017's features.
- Author BiographyCheryl Shrock recently retired as Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California, where she had taught since 1990. She is an Autodesk(r) registered author. Previous to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product and machine design company, using CAD to create and document designs. This book draws upon both her teaching and industry experience. Steve Heather has 30-plus years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is an authorized AutoCAD beta tester and a member of AutoCAD Connected Desktop Customer Council. Steve lives near Canterbury, England, and welcomes your questions or comments at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl R. Shrock,Steve Heather
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.