All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book employs materials science concepts and tools to describe the critical features that control the behavior of advanced electrochemical storage systems. This approach offers a fresh, fundamental and tutorial perspective of advanced battery systems.
- Author(s)Robert A. Huggins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1950 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.