All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £56.12Trending at £57.46
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes behaviours in terms that can be observed day to day, providing a picture of what constitutes advanced consulting behaviour, how family doctors can be helped to acquire these higher levels of expertise, and how changes in behaviour can be identified and evaluated. This book provides a vision of higher order family doctor consulting.
- Author BiographyRespectively educator and founder of Leicester Simulated Patient Unit; General Practitioner and former course organiser and programme director; General Practitioner and programme director, Leicester
- PrizesCommended for BMA Medical Book Competition: Primary Health Care Category 2010.
- Author(s)Adrian French,Les Ashton,Peter Worrall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.