All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionPractical tools and advice for managing financial risk, updated for a post-crisis world Advanced Financial Risk Management bridges the gap between the idealized assumptions used for risk valuation and the realities that must be reflected in management actions.
- Author BiographyDONALD R. VAN DEVENTER founded the Kamakura Corporation in April 1990 and is currently Chairman and CEO. In 2003, he was voted into the Risk Hall of Fame for having made a profound contribution to the field of risk management. He has been involved in financial advisory assignments involving both risk management and mergers and acquisitions. Prior to founding Kamakura Corporation, he was senior vice president of the investment banking department of Lehman Brothers. From 1982 to 1987, he was the treasurer for First Interstate Bancorp in Los Angeles. He holds a PhD in business economics, a joint degree of the Harvard University Department of Economics and the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration. Kenji Imai has headed Software Development for Kamakura for sixteen years. Mr. Imai is member of the Managing Committee of Kamakura. Prior to Kamakura, Mr. Imai worked in the derivatives structuring/trading and risk management groups at the Sanwa Bank and S.G. Warburg. He graduated from the University of Tokyo with a BS in civil engineering and from the Sloan School of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a MS in management, concentrating on finance. Mark Mesler is Managing Director and heads Kamakura Risk Information Services, Kamakura's innovative Basel II and III compliant default probability service. Mr. Mesler is in charge of the daily production of the KRIS Merton model, Jarrow reduced form model, and hybrid model default probabilities. Mr. Mesler has twenty-seven years' experience in the financial services information and systems field and is a veteran of State Street Bank, KPMG, Oracle, and the Bank of America. Prior to joining Kamakura Corporation, Mr. Mesler was vice president at Askari Risk Management Solutions, at that time a subsidiary of State Street Bank in Boston.
- Author(s)Donald R. van Deventer,Kenji Imai,Mark Mesler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1828 g
- Width190 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.