All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures information and ideas for anyone looking to build on the foundation of their game programming knowledge. This book explores the techniques in game programming, as well as traditional concepts that provide the basis for much of the game technology.
- Author BiographyJohn Hattan has been working steadily in the casual game-space since the TRS-80 days and professionally since 1990. After seeing his small-format games turned down for what turned out to be Tandy's last PC release, he took them independent, eventually releasing them as several discount game-packs through a couple of publishers. The packs are actually still available on store-shelves, although you'll need a keen eye to find them nowadays. He continues to work in the casual game-space as an independent developer, largely working on games in Flash for his website, The Code Zone (www.thecodezone.com). His current scheme is to distribute his games virally on various web-portals and widget platforms. In addition, John writes weekly product reviews and blogs (over ten years old) for www.gamedev.net from his home office where he lives with his wife and daughter in their home in the woods near Lake Grapevine in Texas.
- Author(s)Drew Sikora,John Hattan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight930 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.