All listings for this product
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionCarbon materials are exceptionally diverse in their preparation, structure, texture, and applications. This book covers the advances in carbon materials, including fresh techniques and processes, carbon materials synthesis, and descriptions of carbon-based materials, trends and applications.
- Author BiographyMichio Inagaki is a famous carbon material scientist, who obtained his PhD degree from Nagoya University in 1963. He has worked on carbon materials for more than 50 years. In 2011, he won the Peter A. Thrower Award for Exceptional Contribution to the International Carbon Community. Feiyu Kang received his PhD from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 1997. He is honorary editorial advisory board of international journal CARBON, Joint Chairmen of international symposiums: CARBON2002 (Beijing), Carbon2011 (Shanghai) and 15th International Symposium on Intercalation Compounds (ISIC15), Coordinators of international research projects: Professor M. Inagaki (NSFC-JSPS) and Professor I. Mochida (JST-MOST). Prof. Kang has investigated graphite and carbon materials since 1988. His research interest includes nano-carbon materials, graphite producing process, porous carbon and nuclear graphite. Prof. Kang had published more than 200 scientific papers and 3 books.
- Author(s)Feiyu Kang,Hidetaka Konno,Masahiro Toyoda,Michio Inagaki
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 240 illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.