All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Til Luchau
- PublisherHandspring Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPencaitland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHandspring Publishing Limited
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Author BiographyThe son of a mathematician and an artist, Til Luchau delights in combining the technical and the beautiful in his manual therapy articles, which have appeared in magazines and professional journals around the world. A Certified Advanced Rolfer(R) and former Faculty Coordinator of the Rolf Institute's Foundations of Rolfing Structural Integration program, where in the early 1990's he originated Skillful Touch Bodywork (the Rolf Institute's own training and practice modality), his company (Advanced-Trainings.com) offers in-person and at-a-distance professional continuing education. Originally trained as a psychotherapist, Til's ability to connect interdisciplinary, big-picture ideas to practical, real-world applications has made his trainings popular worldwide.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.