All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £50.00Trending at £53.51
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.50Trending at £29.08
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Practice in Nursing and the Allied Health Professions enables nurses and members of allied health professions to effectively diagnose and treat patients, in a wide variety of settings. It is especially relevant in regions where access to other health providers is limited.
- Author BiographyPaula McGee is Professor of Nursing in the Faculty of Health at Birmingham City University, where she researches and teaches about advanced practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaula McGee
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.