All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Russian Through History is a Russian reader for intermediate and advanced students of Russian and heritage learners of Russian. The book consists of 36 chapters focusing on the history of Russia, from Kievan Rus' to the post-Soviet era.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Rifkin is professor of Russian and dean of humanities and social sciences at The College of New Jersey. Olga Kagan is Professor of Slavic Languages and Literatures and Director of the UCLA Center for World Languages as well as the National Heritage Language Resource Center at the University of California at Los Angeles. Anna Alsufieva (formerly Yatsenko) is Assistant Professor of Russian at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Anna Yatsenko,Benjamin Rifkin,Olga E. Kagan
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 maps, 8 photos
- Weight658 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £32.13
- £18.45Trending at £19.96
- £15.63Trending at £23.03
- £18.63Trending at £19.98
- £11.72Trending at £12.16
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £25.99Trending at £30.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.