All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the works of scholars working on techniques, standards, and emerging deployment on 'living at the age of wireless communications and smart vehicular systems'. This work centers on four themes: driver and driving environment recognition, telecommunication applications, noise reduction, and dialogue in vehicles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHuseyin Abut,John H.L. Hansen,Kazuya Takeda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.