All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes articles focusing on corporate governance, earnings management and the influence of the CEO, the accuracy of earnings forecasts and the value relevance or voluntary and mandated disclosures. This 21st edition looks at challenges facing the academic community with respect to technology and addresses pedagogical advances holding promise.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/05/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPhilip M. Reckers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.