All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and timely reference on the development of second generation biodiesel preparation processes and technologies.
- Author BiographyDr Rafael Luque is a Ramon y Cajal Fellow at the University of C rdoba, Spain. He is noted for his research and publications in the fields of biofuels production and green chemistry. Professor Juan A. Melero is an academic researcher at Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain. The editors are internationally renowned for their research into biomass conversion and biofuels production.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJ. A. Melero,Rafael Luque
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.