All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.89
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number462
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLaurence S. Baskin,Simon W. Hayward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Section I: Epithelial-Mesenchymal Interactions in the Bladder. 1. An Overview of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Interactions in the Bladder; G.R. Cunha. 2. Uroplakins as Markers of Urothelial Differentiation; Tung-Tien Sung, et al. 3. Urothelial Tissue Regulation: Unraveling the Role of the Stroma; J. Southgate, et al. 4. Creation of Bladder Tissue In Vitro and In Vivo: A System for Organ Replacement; A. Atala. 5. Reconstruction of the Urinary Bladder by Autoaugmentation, Enterocystoplasy and Composite Enterocystoplasty; M.T. Comer, et al. 6. Epithelial-Mesenchymal Interactions in the Bladder: Implications for Bladder Augmentation; Y.W. Li, G.R. Cunha. 7. Serosal Thickening, Smooth Muscle Cell Growth and Phenotypic Changes in the Rabbit Bladder Wall during Outflow Obstruction and Regeneration; S. Sartore, et al. 8. Replicative Senescence in Human Uroepithelial Cells; J.A. Puthenveettil, et al. 9. Ultrastructural Smooth Muscle Ontogeny of the Rat Bladder; Hsi-Yang Wu, et al. 10. Discussion Section I Epithelial-Mesenchymal Interactions in the Bladder. Section II: Muscle and Extracellular Matrix in the Bladder. 11. An Overview of Muscle and Extracellular Matrix in the Bladder; E.J. Macarak. 12. Fetal Bladder Physiology; H.T. Nguyen, B.A. Kogan. 13. Developmental Aspects of the Contractile Smooth Muscle Component in Small Intestinal Submucosa Regenerated Urinary Bladder; B.P. Kropp. 14. Contractile Protein Changes in Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle Following Outlet Obstruction; S. Chacko, et al. 15. Calcium Ion Homeostasis in Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle; S.A. Zderic, et al. 16. Cyclooxygenase-2: a Key Regulator of Bladder Prostaglandin Formation; J.M. Park, et al. 17. Role of Angiotensin II in Bladder Smooth Muscle Growth and Function; E.Y. Cheng, et al. 18. New Concepts on the Normal and Abnormal Developing Bladder; E. Shapiro. 19. Biochemical and Physiological Characterization of the Urinary Bladder in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome; C.M. Deveaud, et al. 20. The Role of Collagen in Bladder Filling; E.J. Macarak, P.S. Howard. 21. Discussion Section II. Muscle and Extracellular Matrix in the Bladder. Section III: Nerves and Pharmacology in the Bladder. 22. An Overview of Nerves and Pharmacology in the Bladder; R.M. Levin. 23. Pathways for Relaxation of Detrusor Smooth Muscle; K.-E. Andersson. 24. Maturation of Bladder Reflex Pathways During Postnatal Development; W.C. de Groat, I. Araki. 25. Subcellular Distribution of Free Fatty Acids, Phospholipids, and Endogenous Lipase Activity of Rabbit Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle and Mucosa; L.J. Mogavero, et al. 26. Effects of Glutamate Receptor Antagonists on Lower Urinary Tract Function in Conscious Unanesthetized Rats; O. Nishizawa, et al. 27. Observations from the Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat: Insight into NGF Regulation and Noradrenergic Hyper-Innervation in the Lower Urinary Tract; W.D. Steers, et al. 28. Role of Na+-K+-ATPase Activity in Regulation of Detrusor Contractility and Diabetic Bladder Dysfunction; S. Gupta, A.J. Wein. 29. Restoration of Bladder Function in Spastic Neropathic Bladder Using S
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.