All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advances in Chemical Physics series provides the chemical physics field with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. This volume explores topics from Thermodynamic Properties of Polyelectrolyte Solutions to ion-binding of polyelectrolytes.
- Author BiographyMITSURU NAGASAWA, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Nagoya University, Japan. He has served as Honorary President of the Toyota Technological Institute since 2010. His accolades include the Japan Academy Award (1977). STUART A. RICE, PhD,received his master s degree and doctorate from Harvard University and was a junior fellow at Harvard for two years before joining the faculty of The University of Chicago in 1957, where he is currently the Frank P. Hixon Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus. AARON R. DINNER, PhD,received his bachelor s degree and doctorate from Harvard University, after which he conducted postdoctoral research at the University of Oxford and the University of California, Berkeley. He joined the faculty at The University of Chicago in 2003.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 158
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMitsuru Nagasawa
- Series Edited byStuart A. Rice,Aaron R. Dinner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.