All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Author BiographySami N. Malek is an Associate Professor at the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Malek's research interests include basic and translational questions in Leukemia and Lymphoma. Well known in the field of CLL, Dr. Malek is well-published in the area and is invited to international conferences and seminars to give talks on the topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number792
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySami Malek
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.