All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and systematic reference on the conversion processes and technology applicable to the production of clean liquid fuels for both power generation and transport industries.
- Author BiographyDr M. Rashid Khan is the leader of Corporate Intellectual Assets Management in the Technology Management Division at Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia. He is widely regarded for his work in clean and alternative energies and carbon management. Dr Khan serves as a consultant for Intellectual Property and Business Development for a variety of fields.
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byM. R. Khan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.