All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionPresents topical and important reviews, interpreting ecology, to include material that contributes to our understanding of the field. This title covers such topics as: the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology.
- Author BiographyGuy Woodward is Professor of Ecology in the Department of Life Sciences at Imperial College London and Series Editor for Advances in Ecological Research. He has authored over 100 peer-reviewed publications, including recent papers in Nature, Science and Nature Climate Change, with a strong emphasis on understanding and predicting how aquatic ecosystems and food webs respond to a wide range of biotic and abiotic stressors, including climate change, chemical pollution, habitat degradation and invasive species. Much of this work covers multiple scales in space and time and also a range of organisational levels - from genes to ecosystems. His research group and ongoing collaborations span the natural and social sciences, reflecting the need for multidisciplinary approaches for addressing the environmental challenges of the 21st Century.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Ecological Research
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byGuy O. Woodward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.