CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAdvances in Electromagnetic Fields in Living Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJames C. Lin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsMelatonin Aspects of Exposure to Low Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields; R.J. Reiter. Epidemiologic Studies of Electric and Magnetic Fields and Cancer; L.I. Kheifets, J.L. Kelsey. Computational Bioelectromagnetics: Modeling Methods for Macroscopic Tissue Interactions; K.D. Paulsen. Health Effects of Radiofrequency Radiation from Wireless Communication Technology; J.C. Lin. Laboratory Evidence for the Carcinogenic Potential of Radiofrequency Radiation; G.H. Harrison, E.K. Balcer-Kubiczek. Application of Radiofrequency Energy as an Energy Source for Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias; A.B. Wagshal, S.K.S. Huang. Practical Applications of ANSI/IEEE C95.1 Radiofrequency Exposure Standard; R.A. Tell. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.