All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the foundations of global leadership, and explores a selection of the social and psychological processes underlying effective global leadership. This title also looks at the practice of global leadership, discussing practical solutions to the problems that leaders face.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Leadership
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEllie Weldon,William Mobley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.