All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- Author(s)Jacques Periaux,John J. Bertin,Josef Ballmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsTurbulence Modeling for Hypersonic Flows.- Advanced Topics in Turbulence Theory.- Different Levels of Air Dissociation Chemistry and Its Coupling with Flow Models.- Modeling of Hypersonic Reacting Flows.- Modeling of Hypersonic Non Equilibrium Flows.- Wall Catalytic Recombination and Boundary Conditions in Nonequilibrium Hypersonic Flows-With Applications.- Physical Aspects of Hypersonic Flow: Fluid Dynamics and Non-Equilibrium Phenomena.- Permissions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.