All listings for this product
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionContains articles about advancements in the development of accounting and its related disciplines from an international perspective. This book welcomes traditional and alternative approaches, including theoretical research, empirical research, applied research, and cross-cultural studies.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Accounting S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Sharp,J. Timothy Sale,Stephen B. Salter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.