All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a variety of topics relevant to disorders of learning and behavior, from a diverse international group of researchers. This title includes a chapter that presents a comprehensive discussion and analysis of working memory in readers with learning disabilities and its relation to deficits in executive processing.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/02/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Learning & Behavioral Disabilities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMargo A. Mastropieri,Thomas E. Scruggs
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.