All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers that address the tension between what researchers can deliver, what they define as reputable knowledge, and what library practitioners need to know to get the job done .
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/06/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAdvances in Library Administration & Organization
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDelmus E. Williams,Edward D. Garten,James M. Nyce
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.