All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Shigeo Kusuoka,Toru Maruyama
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Mathematical Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsResearch Articles.- Turnpike theorems for positive multivalued stochastic operators.- Functional differential inclusion on closed sets in Banach spaces.- Job matching: a multi-principal, multi-agent model.- Term structure and SPDE.- Fixed point theorems and the existence of economic equilibria based on conditions for local directions of mappings.- Efficiency of stochastic transfers in a directed graph.- Allocations of labour resources on trajectories for the model with discrete innovations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.