All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Microbial Ecology
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJ.G. Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsImplications of Resource-Ratio Theory for Microbial Ecology; V.H. Smith. 13C Tracer Methodology in Microbial Ecology with Special Reference to Primary Production Processes in Aquatic Environments; T. Hama, et al. Sex in Ciliates; F. Dini, D. Nyberg. Microbial Ecology in Lake Ciso; C. PedroAlio, R. Guerrero. Biological Activities of Symbiotic and Parasitic Protists in Low Oxygen Environments; A.G. Williams, D. Lloyd. Polymorphism in Bacteria; P.B. Rainey, et al. Decomposition of Shoots of a Saltmarsh Grass; S.Y. Newell. Dynamics of Autotrophic Picoplankton in Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems; T. Weisse. Bacterial Growth Rates and Production As Determined by [3HMethyl]thymidine? R.D. Robarts, T. Zohary. Index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.