All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the advances in the subspecialties of the broad area of molecular toxicology. This title deals with the complex web of chemical and biological events that give rise to toxin-induced symptoms and disease. It presents applications of technological innovations in chemistry, biochemistry and molecular medicine.
- Author BiographyDr. James Fishbein works at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Molecular Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byJames C. Fishbein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.