All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- Author(s)A. B. Kurzhanskii
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleProgress in Systems and Control Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsThe Decomposition of Controlled Dynamic Systems.- A Differential Game for the Minimax of a Positional Functional.- Global Methods in Optimal Control Theory.- On the Theory of Trajectory Tubes - a Mathematical Formalism for Uncertain Dynamics, Viability and Control.- A Theory of Generalized Solutions to First-Order PDEs with an Emphasis on Differential Games.- Adaptivity and Robustness in Automatic Control Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.