All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBharat B. Mittal,James A. Purdy,K. Kian Ang
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1. Three-Dimensional Treatment Planning and Conformal Dose Delivery - A Physicist's Perspective; J.A. Purdy. 2. Radiation Therapy Beam Modulation Techniques; A.L. Boyer. 3. Computer-Controlled Delivery of 3D Conformal Radiation Treatments; R. Mohan, et al. 4. Implementation and Clinical Use of Portal Imaging; C.L. Thomason. 5. Altered Fractionation: Radiobiological Principles, Clinical Results, and Potential for Dose Escalation; H.D. Thames. 6. Pharmacologic Modification of Radiation-Induced Late Normal Tissue Injury; J.E. Moulder, et al. 7. The Role of Gene Therapy in Radiation Oncology; D. Hallahan, R. Weichselbaum. 8. Potential Applications of Cell Cycle Manipulation to Clinical Response; E.E.R. Harris, et al. 9. Advances in Brachytherapy; R. Nath, L.D. Wilson. 10. Recent Advances in External Electromagnetic Hyperthermia; V. Sathiaseelan, et al. 11. Implementation of Newer Radiotherapeutic Technology in the Management of Prostate Cancer; M. Roach III, et al. 12. Conformal Radiation Therapy; S. Vijaykumar, et al. 13. Clinical Applications of Stereotactic Radiosurgery; J.C. Flickinger, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.