CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the progress of speech technology in the topical areas of mobile settings, healthcare and call centers. It addresses the technical aspects of voice technology within the framework of societal needs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAmy Neustein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.