All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight860 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLawrence B. Schook,Mike E. Tumbleson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsMethods and Techniques: Swine Research Breeds, Methods and Biomedical Models (M.P. Murtaugh et al.). The Pig as a Model for Cutaneous Pharmacology and Toxicology Research (N.A. MonteiroRivere, J. Riviere). An in vitro Pig Skin Model for Predicting Human Skin Penetration and Irritation Potential (W.G. Reifenrath et al.). Swine Liver Usage in Extracorporeal Detoxification (V.E. Ryabinin). Pig Behavior and Biomedical Research: Suitable Subjects as Experimental Models (H.W. Gonyou). Current Status of in vitro Production of Porcine Embryos (H. Funahashi, B.N. Day). Nutrition: Pigs as Models for Nutrient Functional Interaction (P.J. Reeds et al.). A Piglet Model for Neonatal Amino Acid Metabolism During Total Parenteral Nutrition (R.O. Ball et al.). The Neonatal Piglet as a Model to Study Insulinlike Growth Factor Mediated Intestinal Growth and Function (S.M. Donovan et al.). The Perinatal Pig in Pediatric Gastroenterology (P.T. Sangild et al.). Prenatal and Perinatal Development of Intestinal Transport and Brush Border Hydrolases in Pigs (R.K. Buddington et al.). Intestinal Structure and Functions, and the Resident Microflora before, during and after Secretory Diarrhea (G. Chandra et al.). 25 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.