All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents insight into the operational opportunities, challenges and constraints in managing Tourism Destination Marketing. This book offers a review of a range of aspects related to marketing tourism products including networks in destinations, consumer experiences in destinations, destination branding, and destination image.
- Author BiographyMetin Kozak is Professor of Marketing in the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Mugla University, Turkey. He obtained his PhD degree in Tourism from Sheffield Hallam University, UK (2000). He has widely published in the field of tourism and hospitality marketing. His main research interests focus on consumer behavior, benchmarking, destination management and marketing, Mediterranean tourism and research methods. Juergen Gnoth is an Associate Professor in the Department of Marketing at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He has published in many leading journals in tourism such as Annals of Tourism Research, Tourism Management and Journal of Tourism Research, but also in general marketing outlets such as the Journal of Advertising. He is also co-editor of a number of special issues in tourism and academic books including Progress in Tourism Marketing (Elsevier, 2006). Luisa Andreu is Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Valencia. Her research interests include consumer behaviour, tourism marketing, service marketing and e-marketing. She has published articles in Annals of Tourism Research, Tourism Management, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing, among others.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAdvances in Tourism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJuergen Gnoth,Luisa L.A Andreu,Metin Kozak
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.