All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe technology of generating energy from wind has significantly changed during the past five years. The book brings together all the latest aspects of wind energy conversion technology - from wind resource analysis to grid integration of generated electricity.
- Author BiographyDr. Sathyajith Mathew has more than 15 years of teaching and reserarch experience on Wind Energy Conversion Systems in diferent parts of the world. Presently, he is working as Assistant Professor, at KCAET, KAU. Dr Mathew has been honored with several prestigious awards and fellowships considering his contribution in wind energy research. He is a freelance Wind Energy consultant and serves as a resource person to several International Training Programmes on Wind Energy. Dr. Mathew has published extensively in this area of research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGeeta Susan Philip,Sathyajith Mathew
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.