CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1333 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byC. R. Hubbard,Deane K. Smith,G. R. Lachance,John V. Gilfrich,M. R. James,Ron Jenkins,Ting C. Huang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsMathematical Techniques in XRay Spectrometry: Research in the Quantitative Analysis of Individual Particles by XRay Fluorescence Spectrometry (M. Lankosz et al.). Analysis of Light Elements by XRay Spectrometry: XRFA of Carbon in Steels (F. Weber et al.). XRS Techniques and Instrumentation: Diffraction Peaks in XRay Spectroscopy (R.G.Tissot, R.P. Goehner). OnLine, Industrial, and Other Applications of XRS: Application of XRF in the Aluminum Industry (F.R. Feret). XRay Characterization of Thin Films: Grazing Incidence XRay Characterization of Materials (D.K. Bowen, M. Wormington). WholePattern Fitting, Phase Analysis by Diffraction Methods: Phase Identification Using WholePattern Matching (D.K. Smith et al.). Polymer Applications of XRD. HighTemperature and NonAmbient Applications of XRD. Stress and Strain Determination by Diffraction Methods, Peak Broadening Analysis. XRD Techniques and Instrumentation. 71 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.