All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects essays from international experts who evaluate the robustness, conceptual validity, and reliability of the growing body of evidence of voter fraud and electoral misconduct around the world in developed and developing democracies.
- Author BiographyPippa Norris is McGuire Lecturer in Comparative Politics at Harvard University. Richard W. Frank is Research Associate at the University of Sydney. Ferran Martinez i Coma is Research Associate at the University of Sydney.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight422 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byFerran Martinezi Coma,Pippa Norris,Richard W. Frank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.