All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting activity, participants face a simulated jungle survival. They must reach agreement in this imaginary setting in order to succeed, and they learn why consensus produces the best decisions.
- Author BiographyLORRAINE L. UKENS is the owner of Team--ing with Success, a consulting and training enterprise specializing in team building and leadership development. Her wide range of business experience, spanning more than twenty years, is applied in designing, facilitating, and evaluating programs in a variety of human resource development areas. Ukens, an adjunct faculty member in the HRD graduate program at Towson University in Maryland, is the author of several training books and games, including Getting Together: Group Icebreakers and Energizers (Jossey--Bass/Pfeiffer, 1997) and Working Together: 55 Team Games (Jossey--Bass/Pfeiffer, 1997). She received her M.S. degree from Towson University and is an active member of the American Society for Training and Development at both the national and local levels.
- Author(s)Lorraine L. Ukens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notemap
- Weight68 g
- Width166 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.