All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis perennially popular Norton Critical Edition reprints for the first time the definitive Iowa-California text of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, complete with all original illustrations by Edward Windsor Kemble and John Harley. The text is accompanied by explanatory annotations.
- Author BiographySamuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910), best known to the world by his pen-name Mark Twain, was an author and humorist, noted for his novels The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884), which has been called the Great American Novel , and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876, among many others. Thomas Cooley (PhD, Indiana University) is professor of English at The Ohio State University. In addition to Back to the Lake, he is the editor of The Norton Sampler, The Norton Critical Edition of Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and the author of several other books, among them Educated Lives: The Rise of Modern Autobiography in America and The Ivory Leg in the Ebony Cabinet: Madness, Race, and Gender in Victorian America.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/02/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width145 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorThomas Cooley
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £22.04
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.66Trending at £8.04
- £4.38Trending at £4.83
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £9.80Trending at £10.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.