Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Approach by Chris Hackley (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.99+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ellinailieva
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.07Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition continues to provide a highly readable and authoritative introduction to the key concepts and issues for the study of advertising and promotional communication in a global context.
- Author BiographyChris Hackley was the first Chair in Marketing to be appointed at Royal Holloway University of London, in 2004. Prior to that he was head of the Marketing subject group at the University of Birmingham, UK. His PhD from Strathclyde University (AACSB), Scotland, focused on the creative development process in top advertising agencies. He teaches and researches in advertising, marketing, and consumer cultural policy. Chris has published his work in some 200 books, research articles, features, reports, conference papers and presentations. He has consulted on UK alcohol policy with the UK Government Cabinet Office and the Department of Health, and with commercial organisations such as ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 TV, New Media Group and the Huffington Post on topics including product placement and native advertising. Professor Hackley is a regular contributor to print and broadcast media on marketing and consumer policy topics with more than 100 media appearances and mentions. He has been interviewed on alcohol policy and media policy for BBC TV, ITV, BBC Radio 4, and Channel 4 TV, and his joint research has been mentioned in most UK national newspapers, and also in some overseas publications such as the Melbourne Age, Harvard Business Review, and The Times of India.
- Author(s)Chris Hackley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/10/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight658 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.