CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the struggle of advertising during a period of social upheaval. Targeted by the counterculture, threatened with government regulation, criticized as wasteful and weakened by internal strife between traditionalists and liberals, it surprised all with unprecedented creativity and innovation.
- Author BiographyHAZEL G. WARLAUMONT is Associate Professor of Communications at California State University, Fullerton./e Her research interests include advertising and society, information processing, the blurring of mass media formats, and advertising history. Professor Warlaumont formerly worked in the advertising industry as a copywriter and researcher.
- Author(s)Hazel G. Warlaumont
- Date of Publication30/10/2000
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.