All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion sets Prometheus Bound in its historical context, explores its challenge to authority, and traces its reception from the seventeenth to the twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyIan Ruffell is Lecturer in Classics at the University of Glasgow. His main research interest is Greek drama and he has worked most extensively on comedy. His monograph, Politics and Anti-Realism in Athenian Old Comedy: The Art of the Impossible, was published in 2011.
- Author(s)Ian Ruffell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCompanions to Greek and Roman Tragedy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £3.49Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.