All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics.
- Author BiographyAesop (620-564 BC) was an ancient Greek story teller credited with a number of fables now collectively known as 'Aesop's Fables', though no actual writings by him survive. Many of Aesop's fables are characterised by anthropomorphic animals that speak and solve problems and end with important morals for the education of children and society at large.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.97
- £4.45Trending at £5.65
- £14.58Trending at £15.24
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £7.35Trending at £8.97
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.